乐园圆主

My photo
发泄,分享,报告... 请大家都能好好的读我所写的东西~~~ ^-^ ありがとう ね~~

Friday, July 16, 2010

BoyFriend~~o

finally last nite get to see u
n i rmb u bring me
my daddy and mami go to makan
then we passed by a bookshop
i walked in to find something i long long time want it
then i found it
total 4 books
and nt expensive
very very cheap
thn i decided to buy and wanna take to the counter and pay
u cum in and said why u wanna buy it
then i think ya hoh
both of us walk out the bookshop
and u ask me how many inside
i said 4
u didnt say anything
thn my daddy n mami asked
u free meh
can bring us makan
u juz smile
at that moment i really feel very shiawase
and then
ei
why the placed changed and u nt here
ah cheh
wat i saw and felt is only dream bah
bt really finally saw u
u ah
long time didnt masuk my dream ady

No comments:

Post a Comment